By Gregory Georges, Larry Berman, Chris Maher
* within the ideal significant other to the bestselling 50 quickly electronic photograph options (0-7645-3578-1), 3 hugely acclaimed expert photographers proportion 50 all-new quickly, effortless, and robust digital camera tips either execs and artistic amateurs can learn how to use nearly instantly
* the place the 1st ebook desirous about electronic modifying options, this one explores utilizing electronic cameras, lighting fixtures, filters, and ideas to supply specialist effects with "wow!"
* Lavishly illustrated with beautiful expert photos
* Cross-platform for home windows and Mac, and tailored for the exploding electronic images market
* better half website and CD-ROM are either filled with all pictures from the e-book in addition to necessary utilities
Read Online or Download 50 Fast Digital Camera Techniques (50 Fast Techniques Series) PDF
Best photography books
Award profitable photographer Jason Youn teaches images in order that somebody can comprehend. the data is gifted in a concise demeanour, the illustrations are uncomplicated & direct, the directions and private tales are important, & his years of craftsmanship are glaring. Jason completely merges the technological know-how, artwork, historical past, and pleasure of images.
Artwork Nouveau designates an ornamental and architectural kind constructed within the Eighteen Eighties and Nineties within the West. Born in response to the commercial revolution and to the inventive vacuum left in the back of in its wake, paintings Nouveau was once on the middle of a "renaissance" within the ornamental arts. the first aim of the circulate used to be the production of a brand new aesthetic of Nature via a go back to the examine of ordinary matters.
As a photographer it's attainable to coach your brain to determine proposal in any scenario, and this e-book will exhibit you the way. by means of introducing you into her artistic approach, Brooke Shaden-one of the main famous names in sleek paintings photography-reveals innovations and workouts for you to adopt with the intention to be encouraged by means of your setting, daily, all over.
The Atlas of Human Infectious ailments presents a miles wanted useful and visible review of the present distribution and determinants of significant infectious ailments of people. the great full-color maps express at a look the parts with pronounced infections and outbreaks, and are followed via a concise precis of key details at the infectious agent and its scientific and epidemiological features.
- Computed Electron Micrographs and Defect Identification
- Digital SLR Cameras and Photography For Dummies (5th Edition)
- Fine Art Wedding Photography: How to Capture Images with Style for the Modern Bride
- Australasian Nature Photography 10: ANZANG Tenth Collection
- Russia as I see her: photoalbum 1960-2013
- Best of the Best Photographers - One Eyeland Book Volume 4 (2014)
Additional resources for 50 Fast Digital Camera Techniques (50 Fast Techniques Series)
If you have chosen one of the automatic modes that selects all the settings for you, you may not be able to make any changes. If you have selected one of the creative modes, an automatic mode that allows changes, or the manual setting, now is the time to make changes to the f-stop or shutter speed to get the results you want. WA R N I N G One of the common mistakes made by those new to photography is to use one of the creative modes, such as aperture priority mode or shutter priority mode, and simply shoot without considering what the current setting is!
You’re not likely to read the manual again right away, but as you use your camera or when you have not used your camera for a while, you will find that going back and looking over the manual periodically is useful. Today’s digital cameras are complex and feature-rich and learning how to use all the features takes time and effort. Even if your objective is not to learn all about your camera, a periodic glance at the manual helps you to learn more about those features that you often use. One of the reasons I enjoy reading manuals is that I always seem to find “surprise” features.
But that’s okay because you can sharpen an image and increase contrast in many ways. 0, or if your digital camera has an “in-camera sharpening process,” you can turn it on to increase the perception that an image is sharp. Likewise, you may find your digital camera has an “in-camera contrast” feature, too. Before you use either of these features, you need to carefully consider how you intend to use your photos, and you ought to experiment with the features before using them to shoot photos for an important event.
50 Fast Digital Camera Techniques (50 Fast Techniques Series) by Gregory Georges, Larry Berman, Chris Maher